Tuesday, December 10, 2013

 

Holiday Greetings!


Published today on Facebook.  Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a prosperous 2014!

My open letter to Santa Claus (from the child within):

December 10, 2013

Dear Santa,

I would like for Christmas that Jim Carrey make his third Ace Ventura film. I'd like Jim Carrey to please work on the fourth film, Ace Ventura: Mighty Miami!

I would like the Pope to get an automated prayer answerer -- so that people may leave their prayers online and he can respond to as many as he can.

I would like President Obama to have an economy expander -- to achieve his goals and his objectives.

I would like my mom to get the gifts of health and of patience.

I would like my Facebook friends to get also gifts of health and patience. If possible, I'm sure my Facebook friends would like lots of comments on their postings. :)

What would you like? Do you accept gifts on Christmas? Or do you celebrate a different holiday since you have to work on one?

My best including a hug !



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?