Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Organic Nature's Path from World Pantry


Yummy! "Nurturing People, Nature & Spirit" Posted by Hello

Working @ my Dell, I hadn't had breakfast yet when I heard the postman call "Correo" (in Spanish, essentially there's mail for you) from my gate. My Nature's Path order from World Pantry had arrived, full of organic goodies for my four year-old niece and me. Later, what did I have fresh out of the box? A delicious, organic Apple Cinnamon toaster pastry (pictured), untoasted -- highly recommended for a filling, healthy breakfast or anytime snack!

Other goodies for my niece include: Organic Buttermilk Pancake (her favorite) Mix, Double Fudge Brownie Mix (to be backed for her "merienda" while @ summer camp), and blueberry and strawberry organic toaster pastries, both unfrosted & frosted.

For me: Heritage Spelt, Quinoa and Oat O's and the same as Flakes.

Now, if only I could find whole, organic milk here in Puerto Rico, the only health food store carrying organic milk has the reduced-fat variety.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?