Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

Princeton's Pocho Joe in NYC

"You Wanna Piece of Me?" is Pocho Joe's, a Princeton alumnus, new solo, original show coming to NYC @ the end of August. Yesterday, Joe himself broke the news to Princeton's Pueblo-Latino discussion group, here's what he wrote:

Waddup, Alumni! WOW! If I knew that this discussion group existed, I would've joined a long time ago. I'll be bringing my solo show to NYC for a limited run in August. It is a SHOW THAT YOU CANNOT MISS. You'll understand it on a level that others won't. I talk about being a Polish-Mexican-American from Chicago who doesn't fit in ANYWHERE. I talk about showing up at my first Chicano Caucus meeting, my first Chicano birthday party and my overall struggle with my ethnic identity.YOU CANNOT MISS THIS. I look forward to seeing you there. This is the most personal work I've ever developed for the stage and I KNOW that you'll love it.
Much love,
Joe Hernandez-Kolski '96

Show Dates & Times:
Five shows only!
Saturday, August 20th at 5pm; Sunday, August 21st at 7:30pm;
Wednesday, August 24th at 4pm; Friday, August 26th at 7pm; and Saturday, August 27th at 2:45pm

For tickets:
Ace of Clubs(www.aceofclubsnyc.com)9 Great Jones Street (3rd St. betw. Broadway & Lafayette)NYC, NY 10012



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?