Wednesday, May 02, 2012

 

A Peace Sign at the McDonald's

She said "we'll build another McDonald's".  One of the groups that gave this small island as many McDonald's as it wished belongs to my old high school.  I made my peace with McDonald's before I knew this, when my healthy diet gave me enough confidence and strength to try other foods.  Dollarwise, they offer the most affordable meal in the area.

My temporary cloud of negativism and sadness is staved while I am in the brightly decorated locale, that cloud I see over other people and we all must be mindful against it.  We must also be mindful of the overpowering, personality changing cloud unleashed by Stella!  Those hits are still active, strong and mind/body altering, degrading.  I had been wanting to say this for some time now.  



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?