Thursday, December 06, 2012

 

Jupiter the Christmas Season

There are only nineteen days before Christmas and so much damage to Jupiter that it seems the days will not be enough to run the shut offs and repairs.  Today from home I seemed to wake up an Earth similar to others but different in its position for Jupiter, he seemed to be the Sun and the calendar, being himself the holiday season.  I had a moment of despair before realizing that world fits with Hild.  I left a video of Kurt Cobain's Nirvana song, "Come As You Are" and checked to see how everyone in our travelling little heaven is doing.  How are you doing my fine readers?  Have you made your holiday lists?  Are you having Celestial Seasonings this season?    I hope you are well and that your holiday preparations are just as you want them to be; that among the good things you celebrate with there is a good cup of tea.  Love, peace on Earth and joy to the World.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?