Saturday, March 26, 2005

 

Week-in-Review: Taking the heat

Lotería Chicana has published a "blog-power-exemplified" week-in-review of her staple reading, her idea triggered mine. I'll review my own week for you: I caught veritable hell for thinking that Terri Schiavo could be resuscitated, then getting upset w. her husband for not allowing her parents to decide on her behalf.

Now, I'd like to publicly apologize to those who were offended by the words I published, I got carried away by emotion. Just a few minutes ago, I removed three ill-advised, offensive postings from here where they have no place since my main mission is to advocate for tonsillectomy research.

Once everyone's emotions have settled back to "normal," I hope we move on w. mutually productive/beneficial dialogue in mind. I've learned a valuable lesson.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?