Wednesday, September 07, 2005

 

14 to 40

14 days to my 40th birthday, my normal healthy lifestyle is going to get even healthier! How? you may ask. Well, by tweaking my current routine to include more exercise and becoming more involved in my local community. Nowadays, observers refer to 40 as the new 25, in my case, if I went back to 25, I'd go back to one of the saddest periods of my life, so I'd rather be the way I am now. At 25, I regularly drank Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke, both which make me sick now, I ate Pringles which are among the list of the worst foods to have, and smoked! Not only that, I was less toned and seemingly heavier than I am now. So, yes, I may be turning forty, but lifestyle-wise, I'm probably younger than I've ever been.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?